It’s time to link up for Five Things Friday!
Five Blog Posts:
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah Giveaway by Abby – Abby is giving away an entry into one of the RNR Savannah races! I ran the half back in 2012 and it was a really pretty course!
- 25 Must Have Items for Race Day – An Elite Guide by Tina – Ever wonder what an elite athlete brings to a race? You don’t have to wonder anymore!
- Racing Around the Marathon Wall via Competitor – An article with tips for avoiding the dreaded “wall” during a marathon. Hoping this helps me on Sunday.
- 7 Tips for Avoiding Post-Race Soreness via Runner’s World – Again, I will probably need this on Sunday.
- Mindfulness for Athletes via Runner’s World – I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how the mental aspect of yoga helps with running, including mindfulness training. Interesting read about how mindfulness can help your running.
FREE Hip Openers for Runners Guide
Sweet relief for your tight, sore hips!
Get the best hip-opening yoga poses sent straight to your inbox.
What are your weekend plans?
I’m off to another wedding on Saturday, this time in Michigan.
Oh, and there’s this marathon I think I’ll run on Sunday… 😉
Marathoners: how do you cope with The Wall?
When’s the last time you went to a zoo or aquarium?