Five Blog Posts/Articles:
- Who do you run for? by Wendy – Great post about the many reasons we run races and a great reminder to run because you can.
- How to Create a Blogging Media Kit by Julie and Katy – Making a media kit has been on my to-do list for weeks, so I’m glad to have all of these great tips from a total pro!
- 11 Things to Remember During a Horrible Run by Beth – We all have bad runs, and for those bad runs, there’s this post. Seriously, go read it.
- Marine Corps Marathon Tips and 26.2 Checklist by Chelsea – This girl is a marathon pro (and a Marathon Maniac). Definitely check out these tips, especially if you’re running MCM!
- Find Your Strong – Is the “Runner” Body Image Finally Changing For the Better? by Tina – Excellent discussion of body image and weight as it relates to female runners. Here’s hoping that being healthy will always be more important than being skinny.
Five Recipes I Can’t Wait to Try:
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Cream Sauce
- Mexican Lasagna
- Cherry Apple Pie Oats
- Easy Roasted Fall Vegetable Salad with Hummus and Feta
- Curry Roasted Acorn Squash
Five Things I’m Loving This Week:
- Pedicures! Got one on Thursday and my toes look so much prettier. Now I don’t have to be embarrassed when I head to the yoga studio!
- Old TV shows on Netflix. Scott and I are currently about halfway through Star Trek: Deep Space Nine after watching all of The Next Generation. Thank goodness I married someone I can be nerdy with. 🙂
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes! It’s about a month until I switch over to the Gingerbread Latte, so I need to pumpkin it up!
- The lovely design that Tasha from My Cute Lobster did for my coaching Facebook site. I absolutely love it!
(P.S. If anyone needs a custom training plan or one-on-one coaching, let me know!)
- The WordPress Editorial Calendar plugin. I’m trying to get better about planning my blog posts in advance, and this plugin is really helping! If only it would write the blog posts for me… 🙂
What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Did you get to see the eclipse?
What’s currently in your Netflix queue?